Saturday, May 3, 2014

Swoon #2 and #3

A few weeks ago, I went on a little retreat up in the mountains with some friends.  It was a small group of women, about half scrapbooked and half sewed.  I couldn't go for the whole time but went for about a day and a half.  It was exactly what I needed:)  I did some sewing, scrapped a couple of months from my Project Life album (from, ummm..... 2012), and chatted with new and old friends. Want to see a couple of blocks that I got done for my swoon quilt??



I love the horses in the background.  Such beautiful scenery:)



A little more close up


Just a little windy...ha ha!


Here's the first swoon block in case you missed it!

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh great quilt designs!! very pretty!! sounds like a great getaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swoon pattern, and the Happy Go Lucky fabrics are looking great in the blocks!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete