Friday, January 10, 2014

Getting into the swing of things

I wasn't going to set a sewing goal this month...but then I realized that I get more done when I have an actual date set in my mind to finish something.  So, for this month, I'm going to try and get this buggy barn quilt top done.  It's about halfway sewn together and been sitting on my design wall for a few months.  This morning I came across this Finish Along on The Littlest Thistle blog so my goal is to finish up this quilt completely by the first quarter of the year...so end of March.  I think I can do that:)  I couldn't get a complete picture of it since my room is a long narrow rectangle shape but you can kinda get the idea.

 
I'm linking up here and here:
                  
 


2 comments:

  1. I have a penchant for hearts - so this quilt tickles me. Here's to getting 'er done!! hee hee!

    ReplyDelete