So I took the ironing board makeover challenge over at Bonnie's Cotton Way blog. I haven't done a "quick" project in a while and it felt good to finish something, unlike a quilt, which takes quite a while. I used Bonnie's patchwork pattern for this project and it was pretty easy to follow:) Ok, so here's the before and the after. I don't know if you can see all of the pen coloring from my girls on there:) I used Riley Blake medium dots grey fabric and then some aqua and white fabrics from my stash for the patchwork.
Love how it turned out:) Maybe I'll actually use it to iron some clothes on instead of just my quilty projects....maybe.